This session was taken by our photographer Anjola in New York City. Lifestyle family photography captures candid, natural moments between family members in their everyday lives. It focuses on the connections and relationships between family members, rather than posed or forced shots. This type of photography results in timeless, cherished images that truly reflect the family’s unique personalities and dynamics.
This session was taken by our photographer Franzi in Manhattan. Franzi met Cora, the big sister, when she was just a few days old, and saw her again for her 1 year milestone and now at 2 years old see her become a big sister to little brother Remy. Cora wasn’t 100% sure yet about this addition to the family, but Franzi made sure that she also got much deserved attention. Feeding breaks and outfit changes are always a good moment to use for photos of the siblings.
This session is for all the members of your family, including the furry ones! 🙂 This session can take place in your home or outside, or both!
- The session can take place in your home, a park, your street, your rooftop, many things are possible here! Let’s keep it natural!
- It will be about 2 hours long, with your baby and all family members included. Pets are welcome too!
- You’ll receive about 100 edited files uploaded to a password protected online gallery for full download – no surcharge for digitals!
- There is a $75 surcharge for weekends and holidays
- We aim to deliver all edited digital files within 3 weeks. Expedited service (7 days) can be purchased for a fee of $150